Wednesday, June 27, 2012

AudiologyNOW! 2015 Room Sharing Board

In an effort to help save housing costs, we have formed an online forum for attendees to arrange to share a hotel room. To assist with selecting a roommate and making lodging arrangements, the Academy has provided the following list of questions users may wish to discuss with potential roommates:

-Do you snore?
-Do you smoke or do you require a non-smoking room?
-Do you go to bed early or stay up late?
-Do you have any special needs?
-Who will make reservations with the hotel? What type of room will you choose?
-Will the cost of the room be divided evenly among each guest?
-Who will confirm billing arrangements with the hotel?
-Who will provide a credit card upon checking in?
- Will you block incidentals from the room, requiring cash payment for room service and other hotel services?

As this list does not provide a comprehensive set of questions addressing every aspect of shared lodging, users are responsible for considering questions that address concerns specific to each individual. Please note that it is not the Academy's responsibility to address these issues and ensure any arrangements resulting from use of this forum are adhered to.

Use Comments to discuss room sharing and please read our disclaimer.

7 comments:

  1. Post your room sharing needs in comments to start connecting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a female AudiologyNow attendee to share a room with. I can be reached via jsterkens(at)new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for a female non smoker to share a room with. I am staying at the Hyatt across from the convention center (my other Au.D friend cannot attend). Please sent me an email at angie.mucci@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for a female AuD student to share a room with at the AudiologyNOW! 2016 conference. Will be there Tuesday PM to Saturday. Email me, emarler@purdue.edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for a female to share a room. I can be reached at rmf@heartsforhearing.org.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a room at the Sheraton with two double beds and am looking for a roommate attending the AudiologyNOW convention to split the cost of the room. If anyone is looking for a room at the Sheraton give me a call-
    Tues-Sat
    Email me at drpambest@gmail.com
    Pam

    ReplyDelete